Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Physics for 2007-08

Please let me know ( via my Ridge email) if you wanted to take Honors research - topics in physics , in 2007-08 and you could not fit it in your schedule or had to drop it because it was not offered.

Also, note that the opportunity for individual research in physics may still exist. It would be a separate credited course with hours arranged between instructor and student. I believe the number of credits can be varied depending on the level of effort the student and teacher agree upon. Hours outside of the normal school day are possible and they can vary from week to week. Let me know if you are interested in this ( via my Ridge email) .

Obviously, only a few of you will read this so please ask anyone else you know who took physics last year to check the blog.

Thanks

No comments: