Saturday, June 26, 2010

First Post of the Summer

Wow, eight days without a post. Who would have thought it was possible. Thanks to CaCarly for reminding me to do this.

First: Congratulations to our recent graduates. Ridge is no picnic in terms of what demand from you and you have every right to be satisfied with just getting out of the joint in one piece. Oops, let me put this more positively, you should take satisfaction in your meeting the demands of a rigorous institution.... and I do mean this. Best of luck in your new endeavors, you are great bunch and I will miss you.

Second: Remember I have no former students, stay in touch (partly so I'll miss you less) and I'll try to help you whenever I can.

Third [to all]: Stay tuned, there may be big news developing over the summer ( and of course there may not be... but you never know.)

Fourth: in the mean time have a great summer

No comments: