Sunday, September 19, 2010

Grades

I have just finished posting your grades so you should be able to see them in the High Anxiety Creator (HAC).

Note the following.

1) AP s: If you have no tests grade I expect you to be taking the retest on Wednesday. If you don't plan on doing that, let me know. If you do plan on taking the retest you need to have attended at least one extra help session between Thursday and Wednesday and you must have at least a 95 in homework on Tuesday

2) Honors projects: everyone got 100 so far if they turned in project choices. Three in Honors 3 got zeroes.

3) Homework see me if you take exception. We did lose some data last week. Lots of technical problems and a few human ones.

4) The overall grade posted by HAC IS NOT YOUr TRUE GRADE. Just look at the individual categories. HAC cannot provide customized weights as I do.

5) Focus on learning and understanding and doing the work and the grades will take care of themselves

No comments: