Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Post Post Irene Post

Completed a root canal yesterday with essentially no pain. Good dentists are worth their weight in physics books ( good physics books).

Well we had five or more inches of rain in the past 60 hours so a lot of the mud and gravel I shoveled out of the barn basement decided to revisit. Spent two more hours shoveling. As much as I enjoy brainless manual labor, this could get old quickly. I think I enough of the debris restricting the stream's normal channel that I stand a good chance that there will not be a repeat soon.

Reread article on Einstein's general relativity, it's growing on me _ the article, not general relativity.

Sent out instructions on recommendation letters to 33 students. If you expected these and did not receive them, email me at my bernards address.

Good luck and have fun in the new year. I'll try to visit this fall.


No comments: