Saturday, December 29, 2012

Students, Family, Snow

Its been a great holiday season with getting to see students, friends ( I guess at least some students fit in this category), and family and SNOW. Here's a photo of our gathering in Basking Ridge. Thanks to Jared for taking a fine picture, although if he moved the camera a bit he could have left me out and included the much better looking Craig Hawkins.





 I also got the chance to eat too much at my great nephew's Bar Mitzvah. I'd post some family photos but our camera battery went dead sometime before Friday 12/21 and I couldn't recharge it 'til we got home.

We've had our son, Daniel, with us since Friday and we had  a nice Christmas eve and Christmas with my step son Chris and his family. Our good friend Megan was with us for a couple of days and brought bagels and lox, bless her.

We got 16" of snow on Wednesday night and Thursday so I got to shovel a lot and snowshoe a little. There are about 6'' more on the way today.


We had friends over yesterday and their two little boys got to sled in our backyard. Have you noticed that at least one kid cries during most sledding sessions and virtually all snowball fights but we all, including the kids, insist on them ( sledding sessions and snowball fights) anyway.

I hope the photos give you some idea of how pretty it is here. I just loving living in a Currier and Ives print.


I wish you all a great new year filled with happiness.





No comments: