Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Spring is here, I guess

Despite sub freezing nights, the snow is about gone and the days are warm enough to begin working on the house again. It's also time to start planning a trip to Glen Rock and Ridge.

My Volvo wagon needs some suspension work so I guess I should add that to my list of things I need to do.

On a more pleasant note, folks out there should think about coming up here for some pastoral scenery and some fine music. Jean and I volunteer at Tanglewood so we will be going to many concerts and we get lot's of guest passes to the lawn.  Here's a link to the schedule:  http://www.bso.org/Performance/Listing?ageNo=7&perPage=10&brands=6427.

Since we are retired weekday visits are just as welcome as weekends and we have spare bedrooms for overnighters and we even have plenty of space for those who would like to tent out.

No comments: