Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Absence

Sorry I've been out guys. You probably all realize that I would have been there if I could. All I can say about my sore back is that I hope none of you ever feel what I have felt for the past two days, not even my chatterboxes in the honors classes or EVEN the whiners in AP.

I hope to be back tomorrow. You should keep up with the homework; the notes and text should enable you to do that. In any case, the tests scheduled for Thursday will be adjusted in scope [ or possibly postponed - but I don't like this idea] to reflect the fact that you have not had the full benefit of my extraordinary teaching talent.

Honors Research just keep going.

I am shooting to return tomorrow, Wednesday, but it is up to a bunch off neurons behaving themselves. Hard to believe, but a kind of miss you folks.

No comments: