Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Grand daughter and Esperanza Spalding Concert


Last Sunday my wife and I volunteered for the Esperanza Spalding concert at Tanglewood. We took our grand daughter Audrey, and her friend, Lilly as guests. Audrey is talented, intelligent, attractive, and has a fine character, and is many ways a typical early teen, for better or worse. On the other hand, I describe Lilly as the grand daughter I could never be good enough to deserve. The only thing one could do to improve Lilly is to make her twins.

Here's a photo of the three lovely ladies I was with, from left to right, Jean, Audrey, Lilly:




The concert was interesting. The group has lots of talent but the music was too abstract and wandering for my taste and the lyrics were generally pretty lightweight.

No comments: