Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Great Misadventure

I would like you all to know that Tuesday I spent from 4 PM until 8:30 PM getting your group packages together which included sets of detailed instructions,  a set of instruments for each group and lab packets for all the rides you requested for each member in the group. The 17 packages were all in one box ready to go.

 When by 2:30 AM Wednesday morning I realized that a sore nerve in my back was not letting up any time soon, I sent an email with  instructions concerning the tickets and the box to my colleagues and the substitute service. I do not know what happened, all the emails were opened and clearly the tickets were located but the box seems to have been lost.

I am sorry that happened and I do not know what happened so that all that work was wasted but I suppose you were glad not to be burdened on, what becam, your totally uneducational trip.

No comments: