Friday, December 19, 2008

All students

I am posting your grades on HAC today so you might want to leave town. Please remember that I only post grades for three categories and that HAC can't calculate your overall grade properly. If you are doing well in the categories you will get a good grade. If you are not doing well, try fixing it, by doing more work, getting help, or bringing in brownies.

Due to unwarranted optimism, I did not take all the files home last night, so your grades will reflect the best information I have at hand. (This is especially true for Honors Section 3-9 th period- you lucky devils) . The HAC categories will say as of last Sunday but almost all classes will reflect work handed in Tuesday or later. I'll also include latest test scores where I have them (again Section 3 Honors gets a break).

Make the best of your day off, get some rest, but also catch up on any missing work and do your next assignment. AP, look for you next schedule by 5 PM today.

No comments: